Business Analyst (f/m)
Our customer provides agile IT services and next-generation software solutions to industry leaders across the globe. Unlike most IT vendors who use commodity engineers to address each project in the same way, our customer’s intelligent and passionate experts help leading technology firms address complex, multi-disciplinary challenges in innovative, cost-effective, and game-changing ways.
Today the company have more than 4500 experts across 16 countries.
- Implementation of conceptual and requirement workshops and sessions with stakeholders from client side
- Conduct demo for client stakeholders
- Communicate with clients remote and onsite –most of the communication with client would be over calls in German
- Explain business vision, expectations and detailed requirements to the development teams
- Analyze, capture, structure and prioritize functional and non-functional platform requirements
- Get to know all the capabilities, roadmaps, features, technology, USPs of the client’s platform
- Enrich, structure and break down high level specifications or requirements into user stories and acceptance test executable by the development teams, using standard formats
- Support and guide development teams in the planning, development and be responsible for the acceptance
- Lead the requirements process within the developer team(s)
- Execute the end-to-end delivery of committed features from the inception to the final release.
Dienstsitz: D - 8xxxx
Gehalt: by arrangement
- Overall IT experience of 5+ years
- You should be familiar with agile methodology
- And also to be able to use JIRA and Confluence tool to create and manage requirements
- You should be able to provide technical guidance to the development teams
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders from client side
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Being business fluent in German and fluent in English language
- Prepared to travel 30 –40 % for client meetings and workshops
- Located close to the German headquarters in Munich or working remote in a flexible office in Germany
- High level of autonomy in handling your tasks.
- An environment that is dynamic, collaborative, and non-hierarchical.
- Work closely with technology and collaborate with other world class technologists.
- Constant skill upgradation through a comprehensive learning ecosystem.
- Working in a culture that values customer satisfaction over everything else.
Sollten Sie an dieser Vakanz Interesse haben, so setzen Sie sich mit uns in Verbindung:
Dipl.-Kfm. Jörg Mayer
PSC Pro Search Consulting GmbH
61348 Bad Homburg
Mit der Übersendung Ihrer Bewerbung erklären Sie Ihr Einverständnis, dass wir Ihre Daten in unsere Bewerberdatenbank aufnehmen. Dabei garantieren wir Ihnen selbstverständlich absolute Diskretion und die Beachtung von Sperrvermerken.