Mobile App Architect (f/m)
Our customer provides agile IT services and next-generation software solutions to industry leaders across the globe. Unlike most IT vendors who use commodity engineers to address each project in the same way, our customer’s intelligent and passionate experts help leading technology firms address complex, multi-disciplinary challenges in innovative, cost-effective, and game-changing ways.
Today the company have more than 4500 experts across 16 countries.
- Proposing and providing technical solutions for a business vision
- Provide the technical input and expertise for the designand development of Mobile Apps
- Collaborating with Project and Delivery Managers and globally distributed teams
- Working with senior stakeholders from client side
- And presenting your technical experience during the presales, design and build phase of a project
- Communicating with clients remote and onsite-Most of the communication with client would be over calls in German
- Providing technical guidance to the development teams
Dienstsitz: D - 8xxxx
Gehalt: by arrangement
- Overall IT experience of 8+years
- You should have experience of proposing technical solution for a business vision
- You should be familiar with Native iOS, Native Android design and development
- And should have experience with frameworks/tools/libraries: Xcode, AppCode, SwiftLint, Profiler, CocoaPods, Core Data, Cocoa Touch, iBeacons, TestFlight, HockeyApp, Jenkins, Android Studio, Google App Engine, Firebase, Profiler, Android SDK, beacons Libraries
- Should be able to provide technical guidance to the development teams
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders from client side
- Experience with agile methodology
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Being business fluent in German and fluent in English language
- Prepared to travel 30 –40 % for client meetings and workshops
- Located close to our German headquarters in Munich or working remote in a flexible office in Germany
- High level of autonomy in handling your tasks.
- An environment that is dynamic, collaborative, and non-hierarchical.
- Work closely with technology and collaborate with other world class technologists.
- Constant skill upgradation through a comprehensive learning ecosystem.
- Working in a culture that values customer satisfaction over everything else.
Sollten Sie an dieser Vakanz Interesse haben, so setzen Sie sich mit uns in Verbindung:
Dipl.-Kfm. Jörg Mayer
PSC Pro Search Consulting GmbH
61348 Bad Homburg
Mit der Übersendung Ihrer Bewerbung erklären Sie Ihr Einverständnis, dass wir Ihre Daten in unsere Bewerberdatenbank aufnehmen. Dabei garantieren wir Ihnen selbstverständlich absolute Diskretion und die Beachtung von Sperrvermerken.